I have a confession to make. I am a psychotic loser. Plus, I have long been sexually attracted to King Wenclas. That is why I have stolen his identity. (see above URL)
I am Tim Hall of Dundee Illinois, and I approved this comment. My wife's name is Mary Sullivan. My son is named George.
7 Comments:
Did you know that King Wenclas is Tim Hall, who is also Chillie Charlie? It's true.
The ULA keeps getting smaller but that doesn't mean King can't have lots of multiple personalities to make up the difference.
Hot Harry is Tiny Tim.
Right, but keep in mind that Chillie Charlie, the obsessive-compulsive psychosexual stalker of Tim Hall, is also Hot Harry.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!
http://literarymystery.blogspot.com/
I have a confession to make. I am a psychotic loser. Plus, I have long been sexually attracted to King Wenclas. That is why I have stolen his identity. (see above URL)
I am Tim Hall of Dundee Illinois, and I approved this comment. My wife's name is Mary Sullivan. My son is named George.
I am a jerk.
http://timhallbooks.com/wordpress/
The world is closing in, Charlie.
I think the King's on your trail again...
Post a Comment
<< Home