Yawn. Does the ULA still exist? Just checking. When you don't bother checking in for a few months, you wouldn't even know there was such a thing. Let me know when the bloggin' revolution gets out of the body shop.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- What a surprise.Mr. Wenclas, in yet another weeks-...
- So much for the policy of paying me no mind. Did ...
- Frightfully sorry, I must have dozed off for the l...
- Pirate flags, pirate flags, pirate flags.Actually,...
- Okay, so I lied about Part III.As it turns out, I ...
- Karl once again shows his great sense of perspecti...
- I happened to have made a trip to Manhattan for th...
- Why The ULA Makes No Fucking Sense, Part II of May...
- Why The ULA Makes No Fucking Sense, Part I of Mayb...
- I know it’s been awhile. And, on this blog, there ...

11 Comments:
Well, you're getting attacked in the comments sections, that's for sure.
Yawn, does Tim Hall still exist? Just checking. Ooops, damn, I meant Bryan Guski.
Anonymous #1: I'm not sure I have the energy for another 2-3 week deployment into the delusional internet world...a magical place where the Bloggin' Revolutionareez!(tm) are even minimally relevant to anything.
Anonymous #2: I'm afraid there's a two month statute of limitations on clever comment responses. However, I'll make an exception and agree that no, since I last perused a ULA-related blog in June, I have not heard anything about Tim Hall. So please, let us all commence yawning.
Yawn. I'm going back into hibernation. It is December, after all.
Your Tim Hall style of sarcasm was never more in evidence, TIM.
and "delusional," loved it. You haven't mentioned "narcissism" lately, that was your big calling card on Depressing Books. Whats a matter, got busted again?
Apologize for your existence.
This is for you:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/kyrgyz/
Please see ohthenarcissism.blogspot.com. You can access it via the link Tim has thoughtfully provided on his blog here (tin-foil hat optional, I believe it says).
there is a great review of Half Empty on it.
What a silly link
Here, this is for you:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pashto/index.shtml
I am Timothy Hall. I live in Dundee Illinois. I am from New York. I am a failed writer, and I am also a narcissistic stalker and pathological alcoholic liar. I also suffer incipient schizophrenia and chronic depression, both of which I refuse to treat.
I acknowledge this and humbly apologize to the entire world for bothering you. I promise to go away now.
Post a Comment
<< Home