Thursday, May 25, 2006

Okay, so I lied about Part III.

As it turns out, I have to go to the San Francisco area tomorrow morning for the weekend. Rather last minute. So that's it for posting and internet access this week. Quite sad, I know.

In any event, I'm hoping to see "Charlie" when I get there. It's not such a long drive for you, right? You'll be keeping an eye out for "Tim Hall," I'm guessing. Good luck with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger King Wenclas said...

Hurry back!
About Tim Hall:
We can fairly well say now (90%?) that Hall is Guski. He's shown the same obsession with the members-only ULA forum (Tim actually tried to get on it-- much laughs all around about that), and the same misguided notion that "Charlie" is a ULAer-- a product I guess of his obsession with us. I mean, it'd have to be one of us, right? Who else?
Tim wonders what we say about him on our forum. If we say anything, it's to laugh at him. (For instance, that he hasn't figured out yet who Charlie is.)
A comical figure, really. Portrayed himself as having all this business knowledge, when it was quickly revealed that he knows nothing about business-- or about as much as does Michael Grover.
Grover left the ULA because he thought Walsh and myself yelled at him over the phone. Wow! Here's a guy who's been around.
Hey, sorry, but the nature of businesses which get things done involves a great deal of yelling. I had a job in Detroit, keeping freight moving, which involved nothing but-- yelling at freight forwarders or truck dispatchers, if, say, a truckdriver was in a whore house somewhere in Canada with a hot shipment which should've been on the road. It's no big deal-- part of business is all, and everyone understands it; everyone takes their turn getting yelled at.
Hall can't tolerate criticism of any kind-- not even the hint of it (I was never less than friendly and cooperative with him at all times), and so finds a way to botch every project.He wants to fail, I guess.
But he's a stark ignoramus. I knew that going in. I mean, look at his name: "Tim Hall." The name he uses to promote his work. Try finding that on google! You'd have to work hard to find a WORSE name to use for promotional purposes. "Timothy B. Hall," or anything, would be better. The name conveys nothingness-- which no doubt is Tim's self-image. "Tim" is the most insignificant first name of all. One gets an image of Tiny Tim.
"Hall" expresses emptiness-- which keys in well to the title of his book.
One example of many that he doesn't know what he's doing.
He doesn't care for my results in my work with the ULA-- but at least I have some!
Do you think Mr. Empty is getting any gain from the tens of thousands of words he's posting about us? I'd hope he's getting paid by somebody-- but who would invest in the guy, whose psychosis is so obvious? Not even people like Moody are that stupid.
Keep posting, Tim. You provide us with continual laughs. And it's true-- everything you say strengthens the ULA team. (You even helped motivate me to get off my ass after a few years of inaction.)

7:34 AM  
Blogger King Wenclas said...

Anyway, don't look for me to waste any more time on this forum. I was only interested because I thought "Guski" might be someone else. Hall holds no interest for me whatsoever.
Call me old or old-fashioned, but I still can't adjust to the notion that "Guski" and "Charlie" are men-- skulking around anonymously like old women.
I guarantee that neither is in the ULA. Just as the anonymous Amazon poster wasn't. Such behavior goes against every fiber of my being, and everything the ULA stands for. I have no use for either of them or their ridiculous Punch & Judy show.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Bryan Guski said...

I'm not Tim Hall, buddy. But as it's clearly a central tenet of your faith, picture me writing bullshit hipster fiction of my favorite place on the planet, Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

San Francisco was lovely. I bought you all pirate flags at the McSweeney's store. Where should I send them?

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home