Friday, June 02, 2006

Pirate flags, pirate flags, pirate flags.

Actually, they really DO sell pirate flags at the McSweeney's store. All kinds of pirate shit, in fact, that's their thing. I didn't realize the ULA did the same thing (that's pretty funny, and very original), but I guess Dave Eggers should sue them for copyright infringement. If they open up a writing workshop for inner city kids and pen a book titled about Karl/J.D./Frank's combined life called "A Boring Work of Staggering Paranoia," I might even have to sue them myself. Class action, all the way. You want in, Mr. Maloof?

And, on that note, bully bully bully bully narcissist narcissist narcissist. Williamsburg, gay guys, drunkenness, hipster shit. I love Karl, I hate Karl. I'm a member, I'm not. Those are today's clues. Feel free to enter that into your crime computer, sir.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimbo said...

are you the Bostonian ecologist academic Bryan Gusky or the Las Vegas elk hunter or another Bryan Gusky who doesn't pay taxes or have a drivers licence?

2:18 AM  
Blogger Jimbo said...

Yeah boston is reely kultural, those puritains going bezerk and killing eachother. Gosh why do I got this hatred for academia? Can't figure it out. Let's see why doesn't somebody in the US do a reall study about well what English departments do to peoples lives? Even better what about all those English major student loan refugees scattered throughout the world? Can't ever go back to the states because they're so deeply in debt and they can never ever admit the truth they have to keep on saying I'm here in your wonderful country because I appreciate your culture so much when most of the local experts pretty much admit the local culture got buried beneath Mcdonalds and Disney a while ago nope can't say they got suckered can't go back and can't stay where they are spend the rest of their lives at the mercy of sleazy tesl companies that are actually subsidiairies of the same big educational corporations that got them in this predicament can't never get no social security neither the boss not a wanting to pay in to the local one
just tally up the lives wasted and think how much hatred is out there waiting to be tapped into the question is how to go about it. Of course there are lots of phoney expat organisations or literary reviews that are actually run by youse whose real goal is to neutralise that anger before it get together and build the necessary critical mass.
Maybe you got an idea.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Jimbo said...

the Bryan Guski in Boston emailed me to say that he ain't you so unless you're a retired elk hunter in Las Vegas.....
personally I'm probably the crazed conspiracy theory type in the ula and I feel revealing the fact that "Guski" is another party or party will expose alot of the lies of my enemies, I've nothing more to say to you but will dedicate the few remaining years of my life to exposing you.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Bryan Guski said...

Jimmy sez: "Can't ever go back to the states because they're so deeply in debt and they can never ever admit the truth they have to keep on saying I'm here in your wonderful country because I appreciate your culture so much when most of the local experts pretty much admit the local culture got buried beneath Mcdonalds and Disney a while ago nope can't say they got suckered can't go back and can't stay where they are spend the rest of their lives at the mercy of sleazy tesl companies that are actually subsidiairies of the same big educational corporations that got them in this predicament can't never get no social security neither the boss not a wanting to pay in to the local one
just tally up the lives wasted and think how much hatred is out there waiting to be tapped into the question is how to go about it."

Huh?

I suppose that's supposed to be another brilliant stream-of-consciousness masterpiece. Hmm.

By the way, in Boston, "puritains" seldom go "bezerk," killing "eachother," although I will consider doing a "reall" study into why English departments ruin "peoples" lives.

Far be it from me to get all elitist on you, dear boy, but you don't require a $30K/year education to learn how to spell. I guess that's stream of consciousness too, or perhaps you're just a modern day Shakespeare making up your own language. Although I am quite aware that your organization, when all else fails, advocates for the triumph of the dumb, so there you have it.

One of those locations is pretty much correct, by the way (yikes! the big give away!), although I'm neither of the professions you listed. My line of work doesn't require an "internet presence," and I quite prefer it that way, thank you.

The phone number's unlisted as well, but best of luck to you even so.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home