The mind recovers, the soul is lost.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- Yawn. Does the ULA still exist? Just checking. ...
- What a surprise.Mr. Wenclas, in yet another weeks-...
- So much for the policy of paying me no mind. Did ...
- Frightfully sorry, I must have dozed off for the l...
- Pirate flags, pirate flags, pirate flags.Actually,...
- Okay, so I lied about Part III.As it turns out, I ...
- Karl once again shows his great sense of perspecti...
- I happened to have made a trip to Manhattan for th...
- Why The ULA Makes No Fucking Sense, Part II of May...
- Why The ULA Makes No Fucking Sense, Part I of Mayb...

8 Comments:
Isn't it obvious by now that "Chillie Charlie" is Tim Hall?
And so is "Chilly Charlie."
It seems possible. It keeps his name in the headlines, as long as by "headlines" you mean blogspot webpages with 11 readers.
You know what I think is funny?
Chilly Charlie accusing anyone else in the world of "stalking."
That's what I think is funny.
I think you're funny, Tim Hall. Sick, dangerous, marginal, yes...but funny at the same time. Because you think your bullshit is working. Everyone sees you're Tim Hall, and nobody is ever going to trust you again. Your name is mud and it's all your own fault.
Chilly Charlie is unmasking you because you've been an asshole. More power to him.
But Tim Hall, you ARE stalking. You've been doing it for almost two years now, for chrissakes! I have seen what you do to people when you feel they've "crossed" you, and I don't intend to let you get away with it. You're fighting a war of words but you can't empathize with the real human beings behind them.
You're a literary Begbie with a make-believe posse.
Silence from you is like the death of a tune.
Can't stop the music.
Post a Comment
<< Home